Livin' That Life Personalized T-Shirt
- 5.0-5.5 oz. 50/50 cotton/poly black heather t-Shirt.
- Seamless 1x1 rib collar. Shoulder-to-shoulder taping. Double-needle stitched sleeves. Bottom hem and front neck.
- Available Sizes: YS-5XL.
- Printed with a cheetah crest outline with a damask background. This distressed design is great for any mascot or occupation. Teachers and nurses just to name a few.
- Sizing Hint: This is a standard unisex t-shirt. We suggest ordering your regular t-shirt size, but please refer to the size charts online to best determine the size for you.
- Care Instructions: IMPORTANT: Must wash before wearing! We recommend the first wash be alone, no other garments in your machine. Washing will remove any pre-treatment that may have been used in the Direct to Garment process. Failure to wash your garment could result in permanent discoloration due to UV exposure. The pre-treatment is used to bind the white ink of the design to your garment and is required in Direct to Garment printing. Machine wash cold, inside out with like colors on gentle setting the least amount of time. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
This uniquely distressed designed t-shirt is a great way to show your support for your favorite mascot, teacher, aunt, grandparent, nurse, or any occupation you can think of. Pair this with one of our lightweight cardigans... we like it best with the solid leopard print! At Tees2urdoor.com™ we continually strive to bring you the lowest prices and best quality products available. A Tees2urdoor™ Original, designed & shipped from our facility in Texas...Y'all.